It happens to all of us. Some days, the lunch you had hours earlier is not cutting it. You need good snacks and you need them fast! It’s always a good idea to keep a list of quick “last minute” easy snack ideas on hand so you can stay focused on more important details.
Before you go for that bag of chips you’ll feel terrible about later, try some of these easy “feel-good” snack ideas using Jeff’s Naturals. These simple combinations can be put together in just minutes and will satisfy that hunger until dinner time.
3. Make a plate with Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, feta cheese, hummus and sliced pita bread or pita chips.
4. Serve Castelvetrano Olives as a quick and addictive snack by themselves or alongside Spanish Marcona almonds and Manchego cheese.
5. Make a refreshing salsa with Sunshine Mix Mild Banana Pepper Rings, fresh tomatoes, onion, cilantro and lime juice. Serve with organic tortilla chips.
6. Top toasted baguette slices with ricotta cheese, minced rosemary, red grapes and Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives for a quick and delicious crostini.
9. Mix ripe avocado(s) with diced red onion, Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, and lemon juice for a knock-out guacamole. Serve with your favorite organic tortilla chips or sliced bread.
10. Arrange sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips and Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini on a small plate with sliced fresh mozzarella and julienned fresh basil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
11. Combine diced Sliced Hot Cherry Peppers with sour cream, lime zest, minced cilantro and hot or mild chili powder for an addictive taco dip to serve with tortilla chips.
We could list so many more ideas! What about you? What’s your favorite snack idea using Jeff’s Naturals? Need more inspiration? We’ve added new appetizers, cocktails and side dish recipes to our recipe page for your enjoyment!