Official Rules for Jeff’s Naturals T-Shirt Tuesday Promotion
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN PUERTO-RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU, (“PARTICIPANT”) AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF PARTICIPANT AND A LIMITATION OF PARTICIPANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Jeff’s Naturals T-Shirt Tuesday (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal adult residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are at least the legal age of majority in the state in which they reside (19 in NE and AL, 21 in MS and 18 in all other states) as of the date of entry. Employees of Jeff’s Naturals (hereinafter “Sponsor/Administrator”) and its parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such household are not eligible. Participation constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s/Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. 2.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on or about 12:00 PM PDT October 30, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM PDT on January 30, 2015 (“Promotional Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER:.
Sign up for the Jeff’s Naturals Newsletter by visiting http://bit.ly/1USQbmm.
Instructions on how to enter will be included in each monthly Newsletter.
If you are not already a member of Facebook, you can create an account at www.facebook.com; creating an account is free. Once you have a Facebook account, go to facebook.com/JeffsNaturals
There will be one (1) entry per household, per address. Multiple Participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook profile. Any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of orders by using multiple/different profiles, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entry and that Participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Facebook profile used to register will be deemed to be the Participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned an email address connected with the Facebook profile by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential recipient may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes will vary week to week and will include a Jeff’s Naturals T-Shirt, coupons and other prizes as they are available. Estimated value of each prize is less than $499. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable; no prize substitutions or alternatives allowed except as provided herein. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of qualified entries are received. Limit of one (1) Jeff’s Naturals prize may be won per person, per e-mail address or household address per calendar year. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. Failure to comply with any requirement of the Contest rules may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winners will be randomly selected via automated or mechanical process. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner will be notified within 15 days of the drawing via U.S. mail or email at the email address provided at the time of entry by Participant. Potential winners will be required to provide sufficient information to establish eligibility in the Promotion and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release. If Administrator is unable to contact potential winner within a reasonable time period, prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, any potential prize will be forfeited. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by randomly drawing an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 3 to 6 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion and verification of a potential winner’s eligibility.
6. RELEASE: By entering the Giveaway, Participant does hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entry into this Giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use a winner’s first name and first initial of last name and state of residence, for advertising/trade and all other purposes, in any and all media, and all media now or hereafter known worldwide, including the Internet and social networking sites, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of orders; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Participant’s consent to Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents’ use of Participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in conjunction with Administrator, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the Superior Court of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor or Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Further, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jeff’s Naturals Sweepstakes American Canyon, CA 94503
12. OFFICIAL RULES: To receive a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jeff’s Naturals Sweepstakes American Canyon, CA 94503
13. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Jeff’s Naturals 105 Mezzetta Court American Canyon, CA 94503 Telephone: (707) 266-7444 Email: email@example.com
14. NOT AFFILIATES: Any names or marks of third party products used in association with this Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owner. Third party trademark owners do not endorse, sponsor and are not otherwise affiliated with this Sweepstakes.