Everyone has their own way of celebrating spring holiday traditions such as Easter and Passover, but when it comes to holiday gatherings, we can all agree that delicious food is a must!
Jeff’s Garden wants to help simplify your springtime holiday entertaining! If you are celebrating Passover, the following products are manufactured under stringent kosher supervision and are KSA Kosher certified:
Jeff’s Garden ™ Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
Jeff’s ™ Garden Roasted Bell Peppers & Caramelized Onions
Jeff’s Garden™ Sliced Hot Cherry Peppers
Jeff’s Garden™ Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
Jeff’s Garden™ Sliced Tamed™ Jalapeños
Jeff’s NGarden™ Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
Jeff’s Garden™ Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini
Jeff’s Garden™ Imported Non-Pareil Capers
Jeff’s Garden Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes
Here are some helpful tips and serving ideas for easy Easter Sunday celebrations.
Easter Sunday Brunch
- Add Roasted Bell Pepper Strips in your quiche, frittata, or scrambled eggs
- Make an irresistible omelet by adding Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, fresh herbs and a dollop of tangy goat cheese or crumbled feta.
- Use Jalapeño Stuffed Olives & Peperoncini or Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto to spice up your favorite Bloody Mary.
- Roughly chop Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto and toss into an omelet. Mix the marinade with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and use it to dress a side salad topped with the peperoncini and you’ve got a beautiful brunch.
- Make “egg-cellent” deviled eggs with our Diced Jalapeño Peppers or top them with or slices of our Jalapeño Stuffed Olives.
- Cube your favorite cheese and combine with a variety of olives, olive oil and a few shavings of citrus peel.
- Serve Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto with feta cheese, hummus and warm pita triangles.
- Create an antipasto platter using Garlic Stuffed Olives, Whole Golden Greek Peperoncini, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, and assorted meats and cheeses.
- Serve Castelvetrano Olives as a quick and addictive snack by themselves or alongside Spanish Marcona almonds and Manchego cheese.
Easter Dinner Sides
- Garnish roasted potatoes with Roasted Bell Pepper Strips or toss them with our Roasted Bell Peppers & Caramelized Onions.
- Toss Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto, along with its marinade, with romaine lettuce and tomato wedges. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and top with crumbled feta cheese for a super quick and delicious side salad.
- Pit Castelvetrano Olives and add to braised meat dishes.
- Toss pitted Castelvetrano Olives with mixed baby greens, orange sections, shaved fennel and a light lemon vinaigrette for a beautiful and refreshing side salad.
- Combine our Castelvetrano Olives along with red onion, edamame, fresh peas, broccolini (or any fresh vegetables you have on-hand) with lemon zest, tarragon and EVOO for a hearty Easter Dinner side dish. Click here for the full recipe.
- Add Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives, Roasted Bell Pepper Strips and Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes to couscous to make a bright side dish to accompany the main dish.
photo credit: yum deviled eggs via photopin (license)