We, at Jeff’s Naturals, are passionate about good health and offering consumers products with ingredients that are free of preservatives, stablilizers, artificial colors, flavors, sulfites and GMOs.
In addition, we are always striving for excellence and believe one of the best ways to get better is to listen to our consumers.
Our Cheese Stuffed Olives, packed right here in the Napa Valley, are one of our most popular items in natural food stores. However, many of you have contacted us via email and social media to let us know that you prefer not to include canola oil in your diet, even if it is non GMO. This prompted us to make a change.
While it’s necessary to use oil when packing cheese stuffed olives (otherwise the cheese begins to degrade), we have opted to use expeller pressed sunflower oil, a lighter alternative to canola oil. We think you’ll agree that this makes our Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives and Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives even more appealing!
We would also like to share that we have been able to reduce the price on these two olives—you should soon see these two cheese stuffed olives being line priced with our other delicious Jeff’s Naturals olives!
This means you can stock up on all of your favorite Jeff’s Naturals olives, at the same price! Whether you try them in a Caesar salad, sprinkled over a pizza, in a martini, an antipasto platter or tossed into your favorite pasta dish, you can’t go wrong!
Here are a few ideas to enjoy our new and (if we do say so) improved cheese stuffed olives:
- Chop Jeff’s Naturals Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives and sprinkle on hummus. Use as a dip for crudité.
- Slice our Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives and place on top of pizza or nachos.
- Make an olive tapenade by putting Jeff’s Naturals Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives into a food processor with some of the olive brine and olive oil.
- Sauté Jeff’s Naturals Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives with ground meat, tomato sauce, raisins and herbs for a quick skillet picadillo. Serve over rice for a satisfying meal.
- Replace your usual green olive for a Jeff’s Naturals Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives in a martini.
- Add chopped Jeff’s Naturals Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives to some couscous, with diced tomato, minced onion and drizzle with some olive oil and olive juice and garnish with basil. You’ll have a 5 minute dish to take to your next picnic.
- Serve Jeff’s Naturals Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives with hummus and warm naan (Indian flatbread) or pita bread.
- Create an antipasto platter using Jeff’s Naturals Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives and Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Giardiniera and assorted meats and cheeses.
- Form meatballs around Jeff’s Naturals Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives for a delicious and surprising treat.