April is National Garlic Month, so we are highlighting some of our favorite ways to enjoy Jeff’s Naturals Garlic Stuffed Olives & Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto! Each delectable olive is hand stuffed with locally grown garlic of California, typically within 48 hours of harvest. The quality, consistency and addictive nature of these olives are unrivaled. Learn more about the farm to table story of our garlic.
Simple serving Ideas for Jeff’s Naturals Garlic Stuffed Olives & Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto
- Roughly chop Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto scatter over grilled steak and drizzle with a bit of it’s herb marinade.
- Create a generous antipasto platter using Garlic Stuffed Olives & Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto along with assorted meats and cheeses. Serve with your favorite Pinot Noir or Chardonnay.
- Toss Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto into a salad with a delicious vinaigrette made by whisking a bit of it’s marinade with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add distinction to a classic Caesar salad with sliced Jeff’s Naturals Garlic Stuffed Olives.
- Serve our Garlic Stuffed Olives with hummus and warm naan (Indian flatbread) or pita bread.
- Form meatballs around our Garlic Stuffed Olives for a delicious and surprising treat.
- Slice Garlic Stuffed Olives and use as an appetizing topping for pizzas, burgers and sandwiches.
- Make a Rainbow Chard side dish with Garlic Stuffed Olives.
- Use our Garlic Stuffed Olives to make a mean Artichoke and Green Olive Tapenade.
- Garnish a bountiful savory Bloody Mary with Garlic Stuffed Olives and/or Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto.
For more inspiration and to learn more about our products, please visit our recipe page.