Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 20 min Serves: 4
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained and diced
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers, drained and diced
- 2 c. seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into 1”cubes
- 1/2 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients and gently mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Chef’s note: A refreshing salad, perfect side dish for any meal. Great with grilled dishes and sandwiches.