Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 25min | Serves: 4
- 2 pounds medium red skin potatoes, rinsed
- 1 c. Jeff’s Garden Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, drained, with brine reserved
- 3 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Organic Imported Non-Pareil Capers, drained
- ½ fresh lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Place washed potatoes into a pot with cold water, season with salt so it tastes “salty like the sea” and bring water to a boil on high heat. Cook potatoes until they are easily pierced with the tip of a knife, about 15 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cool water. Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and place into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the peperoncini, capers, zest and parsley. Drizzle on the olive oil and gently toss to combine. Add a tablespoon or two of the peperoncini brine for some added “zing”. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.