Prep Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 1 hr. 5 min. (including marination time) | Serves: 4-6
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Diced Tamed Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 c. Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
- 1/2 c. green onion, sliced
- 1/3 c. Hot Sauce
- 1/3 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- juice of one fresh squeezed lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
Stir together the first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Remove chilled salad and top with lime juice, and salt and pepper. Garnish with avocado.