Prep Time: 15min. | Total Time: 18min. | Serves: 4
For the Salad:
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1-½ c. seasonal citrus segments, we used pink grapefruit, naval orange, and satsumas (reserve any citrus juice from slicing into segments)
- 5 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ c. chopped walnuts
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced on mandoline slicer
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced on mandoline slicer
- ½ c. Jeff’s Garden Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, quartered
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 c. reserved citrus juices
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Apple cider vinegar or champagne vinegar to taste, if needed
In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, citrus juice and Dijon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If needed, add a few splashes of vinegar for a little more acid.
Drizzle enough dressing over the salad and to lightly coat and toss. Serve immediately.