Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 7 min Serves: 4-6
For the Salad:
- 1 head butter leaf lettuce
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes cut into bite size wedges
- Jeff’s Garden Pitted Castelvetrano Olives
- 1 can tuna, (preferably oil packed), drained
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar, or balsamic can be used for a deeper flavor
- Dried oregano to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Clean lettuce leaves and place on bottom of serving tray. Add the tomato wedges, olives and flaked tuna evenly on the lettuce leaves.
In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegar and oregano. Season dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour dressing onto salad just before serving.