Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 4
- 8 slices Artisan fresh baked bread (thinly sliced)
- 1 jar Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, drained and diced
- Jeff’s Garden Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- Jeff’s Garden Organic Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1 bag baby arugula
- 3-4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. fresh goat cheese
Generously spread one slice of bread with fresh goat cheese. Add roasted red pepper strips, peperoncini, kalamata olives and baby arugula leaves. Top with second piece of bread and press together.
Brush both sides of bread with olive oil. Use a panini press or skillet to crisp the sandwiches. Remove when golden brown and the cheese warms and softens.