Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 1
- 6 ounces Ground Beef (80/20)
- 1-1/2 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 hamburger bun, toasted
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Toppings (optional): Lettuce, sliced onion, guacamole, tomato, cooked bacon, and extra Jeff’s Garden Diced Tamed™ Jalapeño Peppers
Divide and firmly shape the meat into 2 patties. Place cheese and jalapenos into the center of one patty, leaving the outer edge free. Top with the second patty and pinch the edges together. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat grill. On medium high heat, cook each side of the burger for 6 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F. Remove from grill and set aside.
On a toasted bun, add lettuce, onion, burger, guacamole, tomato, bacon and more Mezzetta Peppers.