Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 1 hr 15 min Serves: 4
- 1/4 lb. fresh green beans, sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces, lightly steamed
- 1/4 c. Jeff’s Garden Organic Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 c. red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Organic Imported Non-Pareil Capers
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, minced
- 2- 6.5 oz. cans water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 lb. rotini (corkscrew pasta)
Combine green beans, olives, onion, parsley, capers and tomatoes in a large bowl. Combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, mustard and oregano in a small jar and shake well. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well. Let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Cook rotini according to package directions. Rinse and drain well. Toss warm pasta with tuna and marinated vegetables. Serve immediately.