Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes| Serves: 8
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 English muffins, sliced
- 1/3 c. Jeff’s Garden Garlic Stuffed Olives, drained
- 1/3 c. Jeff’s Garden Imported Pitted Kalamata Olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Organic Imported Non-Pareil Capers, drained
- 2 c. medium cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 fried eggs
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 1 cup Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, drained
- Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Assemble the eight English muffin slices onto baking sheet and drizzle with 1/4 Tbsp of olive oil. Bake until lightly toasted (about 3-5 minutes). Finely dice Garlic Stuffed Olives and Kalamata Olives together. Add capers and set aside.
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat, and crack eggs into skillet, one at a time. Cook on one side only until whites are firm and yolks are slightly runny, 2 to 3 minutes.
Top each of the toasted English muffins with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, 1/8 of the olive and caper mixture, one slice of ham, and 1-2 Roasted Bell Pepper Strips. Gently place an egg on each open-face sandwich and top with hot sauce to taste.