Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 30 min | Serves: 6
- 16 oz. Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
- 2 shallots
- 6 oz. Jeff’s Garden Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes
- 7 oz. Jeff’s Garden Organic Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives
- 4 oz. (1 small bunch) parsley
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 c. chicken stock
- 7 oz. instant couscous
- 4 oz. feta cheese
Chop roasted red bell peppers, shallots, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives and parsley and combine with olive oil in a large bowl.
Bring chicken stock to a boil and stir in couscous. Cover, remove from heat. After 5 minutes, fluff with a fork and stir into vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.