Prep Time: 15 minutes |Total Time: 45 minutes |Serves: 12
- 1lb. cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2/3 c. grated parmesan
- 2 tsp. Crushed Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp. Cream Style Horseradish
- 12 oz. lump crab meat (fresh or canned)
- 2 c. spinach
- 2 jars (13 oz.) Jeff’s Garden Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1/2 & 1/4 c. grated fontina cheese
- 1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. each salt & pepper
Preheat your oven to 350. Using either a Kitchen Aid or handheld mixer, place the cream cheese in a bowl and beat for several minutes or until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, garlic, horseradish, and crab meat to the mixing bowl. Mix for 1-2 minutes, just until incorporated.
Roughly chop the artichoke hearts. Add the artichokes, salt, pepper, spinach, parmesan and first portion of fontina. Mix for several more minutes. Spoon the mixture into one large baking dish or several small dishes. Top with the second portion of fontina and the breadcrumbs. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the top is golden brown.