Call it a hunch, but we have a sneaking suspicion that you have a lot on your plate these days. It can be easy to get overwhelmed this time of year between holiday gatherings, shopping, overnight guests, school getting out, etc.
While we can’t help with everything, we CAN help uncomplicate holiday entertaining for you! From handstuffing olives with feta, blue cheese or locally grown garlic to roasting red peppers, we have already have done much the work for you right here in Napa Valley.
All you have to do is pick up a your favorite Jeff’s Naturals products at your local food store (or order online), crack open a jar and get creative by pairing our olives and peppers with your favorite appetizers and dishes.
1. Serve Spicy Italian Olive Antipasto with feta cheese, hummus and warm pita triangles.
2. Mix Diced Tamed™ Jalapeños with fresh cilantro and garlic. Blend with a stick of softened butter and spread it on crusty bread for a delicious snack!
3. Cube your favorite cheese and serve with a combination of Castelvetrano Olives, Organic Pitted Whole Greek Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese Stuffed Olives, olive oil and a few shavings of citrus peel for an easy party appetizer.
4. Arrange sliced Roasted Bell Pepper Strips on a serving plate with sliced fresh mozzarella and julienned fresh basil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Combine Garlic Stuffed Olives in a food processor with anchovy filets, Capers, lemon juice and olive oil for a terrific tapenade. Spread it on fish or chicken or serve it as an appetizer.
9. Serve Castelvetrano Olives as a quick and addictive snack by themselves or alongside Spanish Marcona almonds and Manchego cheese.