Prep Time: 15min | Total Time: 40 min | Serves: 4-6
- 1-12 inch round or 13×9″ pizza crust (homemade or purchased)
- 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 8 oz. mozzarella or Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 c. Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Peppers drained and patted dry
- 4 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. Jeff’s Garden Sliced Kalamata Olives, drained
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ c. Jeff’s Garden Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, drained
Preheat the oven to 400º F.
Spread the pesto onto the crust. Top with mozzarella, olives and peppers.
Bake pizza in center of oven, on rack, for about 10 minutes, or until the edges of the crust are crisp and the cheese has melted.
Remove the pizza from the oven allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes and sprinkle the fresh arugula on top.