Prep Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 20 min. | Serves: 4
- 1-1/2 C. tomatoes, diced
- 6 C. spinach leaves
- 1-1/2 C. cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 C. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 C. Jeff’s Garden Organic Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 C. Jeff’s Garden Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini
- 1/4 C. Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Organic Imported Non-Pareil Capers
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 5 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Crushed Garlic
- 4 pita breads, about 6 inches diameter
*Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, feta, olives, peperoncinis, sweet bell pepper strips and capers.
In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, and crushed garlic.
Once ready to serve, toss the dressing with the vegetables. Cut the pita rounds in half and divide the mixture evenly among the 8 pita rounds.