This light and satisfying wrap using some of our favorite ingredients from our wholesome line of olives, peppers, artichoke hearts, capers and sun-dried tomatoes comes together quickly and makes a delicious meal on-the-run!
Prep Time: 20min | Total Time: 20min | Serves: 4
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 c. Middle Eastern yogurt or whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped1 tsp. dried oregano, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled if desired
- 4 pieces white or whole wheat lavash (Middle Eastern flat bread)
- 1-1/2 cups Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips,
- 1 jar (6.5-ounce) Jeff’s Garden Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup Jeff’s Garden Sliced Golden Greek Peperoncini, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Jeff’s Garden Organic Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
In a small bowl, use a fork to mix the feta, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, mint, oregano, and ground pepper to make a chunky paste.
Cut a thin slice the length of the cucumber to create a flat surface, then rest it on the flat side and cut the cucumber lengthwise, as thin as possible, into long strips.
Lay out the 4 lavash on a flat work surface with a long side facing you. Spread the feta mixture evenly over the breads, leaving a 1-inch border at the tops and bottoms. Distribute the cucumber slices, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, peperoncini, and olives over the breads. Distribute spinach leaves over the filling.
Fold the border of one lavash from the side closest to you over the filling, then continue to roll tightly until you reach the other side. Repeat to make 4 lavash rolls.
Cut each lavash in half on a bias to make 2 sandwich halves, placing the halves seam-side down on a plate. To make ahead, wrap each roll tightly in plastic film and refrigerate up to 8 hours before cutting and serving.