Prep Time: 5min | Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 8
- 1 c. sliced onion
- 1 jar of Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, drained
- 3 minced Garlic
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. fresh basil, julienned
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
In a skillet, sauté onion, Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, garlic and olive oil. Add basil and garlic salt set aside.
Cut bread into 1-in. slices and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil each side for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned.
Brush remaining oil on one side of bread.
Top with pepper mixture and cheese. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and your toasty appetizer is ready!