Prep Time: 10min | Total Time: 35min | Serves: 4
- 1-½ jars Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips, drained
- 1 can black beans (15oz.), drained and rinsed
- ½ c. red onion, minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, minced (including tops)
- 1 Tbsp. Jeff’s Garden Sliced Tamed Jalapeños brine
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
Drain and 1-½ jars of Jeff’s Garden Roasted Bell Pepper Strips and chop.
In a large mixing bowl, toss red peppers with all other ingredients. Refrigerate for 25 minutes and serve.